Technical Lead | Architecture | London
Experience Talks!| Minimum 10 years experience Wanted! |Technical Lead | Architecture | London | £DOE
Let your experience do the talking when it comes to this role… Highly design lead medium size practice in London Waterloo established over 15 years ago with diverse range of projects including London residential developments, mix-use schemes and hospitality schemes are looking to hire experienced Technical Lead with over 10 years professional experience.
The role requirements as follows:
- excellent detailed / technical designer with significant working drawing package experience as well as on site / construction stage delivery experience too
- must enjoy the detail design process and be fully conversant with current regulations
- good eye for design helps!
- software capability must include Revit 3D, AutoCAD 2D, NBS Building (SketchUP and Adobe creative suite desirable)
- as the candidate you will probably have worked in a small to medium sized practice specialising in prime residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotel / leisure)
- you must be confident and approachable - willing to proactively give advice about technical design details to less experienced staff.
- You need to be comfortable and confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles.
- in addition to working on specific projects, you need to be willing to act as a technical design mentor and to proactively organise / participate in technical design reviews / audits of all projects - as appropriate.
- if successful you will be working on - residential and hotel projects with a focus on high end / bespoke design
- project size - wide ranging from small Mews properties and one off apartments / penthouses to large apartment buildings / mixed use schemes £1.0 - 50.0m construction value
- minimum 5 years continuous UK experience
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you feel you have the right experience and skill set, please contact Alex 020 7729 5129