Architect / Architectural Technologist | Revit | £DOE
Architect / Architectural Technologist | Revit | London | £DOE
Great opportunity to work for practice established over 80 years ago. This practice is well recognised for its design excellence and technical expertise developing diverse portfolio of projects.
They are seeking an Architect /Architectural Technologist with Revit experience for their London office. The successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Minimum of 5 years (post graduate) relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in the production of Stage F documentation.
- High level of skill in current versions of Revit Architecture and AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of British Standards and Regulations.
- Positive attitude with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team setting.
- Strong work ethic, ability to work efficiently and with accuracy, takes responsibility for own work.
- Self-motivated individuals capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects, and who are interested in growing with the firm.
- You will get to work on varied portfolio of large complex UK / London based projects
- Be part of internationally recognised practice
- Earnings are above market rate and benefits including annual bonus
- Part of 80 strong of highly talented Architects & Technologists
- Work on excellent design lead iconic projects Globally recognised
Please e mail your cv and samples
Apply for Architect / Architectural Technologist | Revit | £DOE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly