Interior FF&E Project Designer - AutoCAD
Interior FF&E Project Designer / AutoCAD / London / Salary £38,000 - £45,000 / Permanent
A prestigious, luxury interior design and architecture studio are looking for an Interior FF&E Project Designer to oversee workflow/deliverables on day to day projects and tasks. As Project Designer, you will assist in the development of concepts that provide an original, appropriate and effective solution to the creative brief.
Responsibilities for the Interior Project Designer role:
- Project manage the day to day development and preparation of scheme designs; overseeing the workflow and deliverables for Mid-Designer and below
- Support management with day to day planning process in terms of hours and drawing requirements
- Communicate effectively with key team members and client on a regular basis
- Day to day liaison with contractors, sub-contractors, local authorities and all other relevant personnel
- Prepare and submit planning applications, tender documentation and licensing drawings
- Day to day liaison with client and prepare and ensure monthly report on project progress
- Strive to produce work of a consistently high standard that is recognised both internally and externally
- Delegate tasks and activities to Mid-Designers and below
- Provide feedback to help improve performance of Mid-Designers and below as appropriate
Skills and experience for the Interior Project Designer role:
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture
- Proven experience of and developed creative ability gained from a related design practice (likely to be gained over 6-10 years)
- Ability to interpret briefings correctly
- Interpersonal: building strong effective working relationships, internally and externally
- Visualisation of other people's ideas
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D/3D as well as sketching and drawing
- Technical understanding of architectural design
- Good understanding of current trends in the design industry and understanding of target markets, product design and knowledge of materials
- Ability to delegate and monitor progress of activities effectively
- Organised and efficient - able to project manage effectively
- Experience of working in at least two interior sectors (residential, retail, restaurant hotel) is an advantage
If you're interested in finding out more about this Interior FF&E Project Design role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.
Apply for Interior FF&E Project Designer - AutoCAD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly