Major Players are working an award winning design agency based in central London who work with global retail partners across the fashion & lifestyle sectors, who are now in the market for a Project Manager.
Their work varies from the delivery of photography shoots to the design and build of product displays for events and in-store and window, clients range from big high street brands to luxury retail.
As a Project Manage you'll have plenty of big brand & retail experience, ideally in a creative agency or client side for a retail brand. You'll be very creative as a person, yet methodical in your approach, superbly organized, professional and personable.
You will have substantial project management, supplier management, negotiation and experience working with a creative team at a senior level. You will manage clients' projects from start to finish, from brief through to implementation, constantly prioritizing, delegating and staying on top of all aspects of their projects, delivering on everything from administration and logistics through to design stages and installing retail projects across the world.
Managing the accounts of multiple clients, working on up to 5-10 projects simultaneously, all at varying stages of design, production or installation you will build and maintain a positive relationship with clients ensuring they receive the best possible service. Taking ownership of timelines and critical paths you will ensure all projects are delivered on time minimizing extra costs and charges.
The Project Manager will:
* Take briefs from clients, and accurately communicate these to the design and production teams so that work can commence
* Monitor the progress of the project through every stage of the process to ensure it meets the client brief and expectations
* Cost and quote projects, liaising with suppliers and contractors
* Source relevant props and suppliers for specific projects often working from a drawing or a written brief; and create strong supplier relations
* Work with and manage the design and production teams, external suppliers, contractors and freelancers to ensure that deadlines are achieved and the client brief is met
* Coordinate the logistics of large roll-outs to specific stores and destinations
The Project Manager will be:
* Solution focused with a positive outlook; ability to juggle a number of projects simultaneously, resourceful, highly organised and a good team player
* Energetic, self-motivated, consistently proactive and showing initiative; able to manage your own time well
* Mac literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
* Good creative understanding and familiarity with production techniques and materials
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the agency, and work in a fast paced collaborative environment. If this sounds like the Project Manager for you then please apply.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly