Head of Content & Social Media
Truffle are working with a super new brand in the market place who have made waves in their industry, they have a fun and playful TOV and are proving to be extremely successful. The brand are now looking for someone to come in and own their content and social channels, helping them to shape the content strategy, bringing their brand to life through engaging, targeted, witty content which will work across print, digital and all social channels.
The ideal person will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder. The brand are still in start up mode so you will be willing to fly by the seat of your pants. You’ll get people talking, sharing and tweeting. Growing the brands reputation and fan base.
- Spearhead an audit across all content channels and present us with your recommendations.
- Develop and deliver a content strategy that supports our business objectives and marketing plans, managing an engaging content calendar.
- Ensure that all content is on-brand and consistent in tone of voice, style and quality.
- Dream up and manage a range of social content to target specific audiences: everything from day-to-day community management to share-worthy competitions to ambitious brand campaigns.
- Take ownership of blog management, curation and contribution.
- Collaborate with the CRM team to deliver robust content for email marketing.
- Align social media activity across paid and organic social media.
- Use data to drive performance, constantly iterating and testing our approach.
- Share data-driven learnings across the business to help lower our CPA and support the development of the longer-term marketing strategy.
- Manage a budget and make sure we get everything out the door on time.
The Ideal Person:
- 4+ years experience with consumer-facing brands. Your portfolio demonstrates a strong understanding of delivering an engaging content strategy across multiple channels.
- Flawless written English and an exceptional way with words.
- Creativity is at the heart of this role, but you’ll also be highly organised, able to work to deadlines and manage a demanding workload.
- You’re passionate about content and brand communication and able to inspire and motivate others.
- You have experience running and getting the best out of freelancers, agencies and in-house teams.
- A self-starter, you thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with constant change.
NOTE: We are looking for a strong leader, someone who can own this space. You could be a senior exec level looking for a step into management, a solid manager already looking for a new challenge, or even a management level person looking for a step into the 'Head of' position. The most important thing is having a super talented individual in this role!
Get in touch with Mishel at Truffle for more detail.
Apply for Head of Content & Social Media
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly