We are excited to be working with a full service healthcare agency in central London. They are currently looking for a Digital Designer to join them. You will have the chance to work across massive Blue Chip clients -creating award winning work.
Purpose of the role is to work across the creative process, from wireframe creation (UI/UX) to original concepts/layouts through to ensuring design quality within final digital delivery.
You will be expected to actively participate in meetings/workshops and work with creative/science writing teams to create user-journey and content story flows. From these you will create wireframes and, working alongside the digital development team, make UX/UI recommendations.
You will also be working with the digital development team to ensure final production delivers a well-designed, high quality product.
Proven experience of using the following:
- Sketch/Omnigraffle or similar wireframing program – creating sitemaps, full initial UI concepts and refinement of UI
- Adobe Photoshop (cs5+) – creating original layouts and assets
- Adobe Illustrator (cs5+) – adjusting supplied artwork assets
- W3C standards – to know when we’re breaking standards
- Good understanding of html/html5 and CSS2/3 coding – to be able to work alongside our development and be sure we can implement what you design
- Adobe InDesign (cs5+) – to be able to handle content from non-digital teams and our clients
- Some prototyping/testing of digital designs – very occasional testing of initial concepts through to regular QA testing of final delivery of digital products
- Digital design in a healthcare regulated environment
• Digital usability and interface design theory
- User testing experience
- Writing for web
Experience: Proven digital design experience working within a studio environment on a range of small to large digital products (responsive websites and Apps).
- Create layouts for digital based projects (anything from responsive web layouts, email campaigns, eDetail Aids, basic iPad apps) and create assets for coding
- To be involved in application testing and content integration when required
- Potentially liaise with client on specific projects as and when required
- Liaise with account handlers on projects
- Ensure that projects are created in a way that is unique and memorable, producing creative designs and movements that stand out
- Actively participate in brainstorm sessions and workshops
- Be proactive with workload and liaise with Traffic manager and Head of UI for project priorities
- Once project has commenced make sure that it is kept within brief and to liaise with Head of UI to ensure projects are kept within budget
- Maintain filing systems on server to required standards
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the progress of projects are tracked / documented so that, if necessary, other members of the team can take them over if the need arises
- Have a positive and proactive attitude towards project work
To apply, please get in touch with your CV and work samples today.
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly