Are you inspired to flex your creative muscles working for one of the world’s top brands in the in house creative agency? It’s a busy and energetic team of 40+ creatives.
This design role is for a talented designer who likes to produce distinctive and high-quality work, following brand guidelines, but thinking creatively.
You will produce work that lives in print (brochures, bid and tenders, marketing collateral, exhibition design and materials, internal communications etc) web and other digital platforms.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Leading projects and inspiring colleagues.
- Liaising with internal customers both face to face within the creative studio, telephone and email.
- Attending brain-storming and project planning meetings.
Skills required for role you will:
- Be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Digital Asset Management Systems on a networked mac platform
- Have experience of image-selection and commissioning
- Be able to creatively implement consistent brand messaging across a wide variety of collateral and media including printed materials, presentations, interactive media, etc
- Have strong skills in information design and communication strategy
- Experience in producing highly branded time-sensitive projects
- Be able to understand, create and articulate design briefs
- Have the ability to work individually and collaborate within a wider team
- Have excellent print and online production knowledge
- Be flexible and unfazed by heavy customer corrections, additions and mark-ups, often at the last minute
- Have strong attention to detail
Nice to haves would include:
- Knowledge of the professional services market
- Illustration, cartoon and free-hand drawing ability
- Photographic knowledge and skill