Corporate Junior Designer
Our client are a huge global consultancy that work across the financial and corporate sectors. They are looking for a pro-active Junior creative to come in and work across a huge range of integrated design covering editorial, events marketing collateral, online design (emails/web intranet assets), illustrations, online/social content, corporate documents/templates and artworking.
They also shoot and edit all of their own photography, so this role will include the opportunity to get involved in the studio as well as organising and maintaining their image database. Asset management is a key part as they have recently gone through a re-brand, therefore having a fresh and polished set of brand guidelines, with a library of materials, infographics/illustrations, photographs and any approved stock images.
Although this is a very corporate environment, this position will sit within the marketing team, assisting multiple countries creative output with the other designers. Any understanding of the financial sector would be a huge bonus but is not essential.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Using the Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office to create corporate documents.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Create on-brand illustrations both from scratch and using the assets provided.
- Manipulate imagery for use in publications/website/logo's etc.
- Create digital assets for all digital channels.
- Assist whole marketing team with marketing, design and IT projects.
- Advise firms on how to use the new brand guidelines, acting as a brand ambassador.
- Updating and monitoring website content.
- Monitoring and uploading content for intranet.
- Maintaining printed literature and stock levels, assisting in updates, re-prints, design changes, working with suppliers, couriers organising shipping.
- Manage and build the client's Brand Centre, a central repository for all design elements.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for developing the brand and always thinking about new ways to use the brand with our design guidelines.
- Monitoring the client's LinkedIn accounts, Twitter and other social media platforms for brand usage.
- Managing and updating the client's International directory of member firms and their own World App.
- Sourcing print or other supplier quotes.
Skills & experience:
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- PowerPoint skills would be a bonus.
- Any skills using animation software such as After Effects and video editing tools would also be a bonus but not essential
- Understanding of front end code for the limitations of digital design (again beneficial but not a make or break).
- Ideally candidates will have at least 2 years commercial experience in a design capacity.
- Be a confident communicator as this role will involve liaising with stakeholders, giving other teams brand guidance and managing production processes with external suppliers.
- Candidates will ideally have at least undergraduate degree (2:2 or better) in a design related degree.
Overall, this is an incredibly exciting time to join as they have recently gone through a great rebrand and they are currently designing their intranet! They welcome other interests such as any animation/video and UX knowledge and offer a yearly sum to employees to take courses and improve their skills - with the opportunity to progress in which ever way suits the candidate!
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.
Apply for Corporate Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly