Our client based in Central London ambition is to go a step further, adding vision, character and values built around the continued development of their people and a genuine shared enthusiasm for what they do.
Whether designing a bespoke building or refurbishing and fitting existing structures, their designers establish current and future needs for their clients!
With this in mind and building on recent success our client is now looking to add an Architect to their team!
To perform design and drawing assignments and assist in project management tasks with relatively few complex features, seeking guidance from more senior colleagues where necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To be responsible for the preparation of new and adaptations to existing designs, drawings, specifications and schedules to suit design development and information release requirements.
• To independently evaluate, select and apply knowledge of design and construction techniques, traditional or contemporary.
• To assist in client management tasks.
• To have a sound knowledge of principles and practices of related consultants and specialists and provide a co-ordination function through all design disciplines.
• To be competent in the use of CAD (AutoCAD and/or Revit) and other administrative type IT systems.
• To assist in the co-ordination of team work.
• To have a sound product knowledge and practical awareness in the creation and application of solutions appropriate to design development.
• To have a sound knowledge of all Statutory and contract procedures, including CDM regulations and obligations.
• To have sound knowledge and experience of design and construction procedures through regular site visits and project monitoring.
• To maintain Continuing Professional Development by attending
Knowledge, Qualifications, Experience
Architect: RIBA Part II approved qualification.
Designer: Recognised Design Qualification or appropriate experience. At least 4 years post qualification work experience.
Technician: BArch, BTEC, HND or similar and 4-10 years’ work experience.
It should be possible for individuals with a technical background to enter and progress within Architect or Designer grades. This can apply to any Technician grade provided the candidate displays aptitude and
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.