Concept and Pitch Designer
This well-established British company specialises in the design and manufacture of high-end commercial furniture and also provides bespoke solutions for its clients and trade partners.
They have recently identified a new client facing role that they are looking to fill that would suit a designer who is enthusiastic, dynamic, highly creative and has excellent communication skills. This individual will work closely with the sales team to create concepts to match the brief and produce designs that can be costed, along with 3D renderings for presentations.
Person / Experience Required:
- Experience from the commercial furniture sector would be a distinct advantage, although not essential
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant design discipline
- Good concept design ability
- Design experience with an emphasis on furniture, interiors and graphics
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD and associated graphic packages (e.g InDesign, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max)
- Knowledge of SolidWorks for 3D modelling