Team Administrator/IT Assistant
A reputable architecture practice based in North London are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Team Administrator / IT Assistant to join their team. The practice offers a unique combination of commercial acumen, design talent and social commitment. Specialising in the creation of new neighbourhoods and the revitalisation of old ones. This is a great opportunity for an outgoing individual to utilise their IT skills in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Assisting the IT manager in providing software and hardware support to all users
- Troubleshoot and support server / other back end system
- Issue kit for meetings / presentations
- Setup new hardware installing necessary software and assist with kit roll out
- Assist practice manager with the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis
- Diary management for partners
- Arrange and organise internal and external meetings for partners
- Act as first point of contact for internal/external enquiries
- General admin support for the office
- Minute taking (typing speed of 50 wpm)
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the design or architecture world, preferably within a support role and have a good understanding of all IT systems and processes. One must possess excellent communication skills, be focused and process driven and have a thorough knowledge of Autodesk, Adobe and other creative software's.
Apply for Team Administrator/IT Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly