Award-winning creative agency, with over 30 years of experience in healthcare communications, is looking for a talented Senior Digital Designer to join their team.
Based in stunning modern offices overlooking the Thames, this agency creates innovative and forward-thinking campaigns for global pharmaceutical brands.
The successful candidate will be working with a dynamic team of creatives and developers on a wide range of digital projects.
As Senior Designer you will be coordinating and overseeing the more junior members of the team, leading, advising and helping them in growing their skills and knowledge.
The right candidate for the role will have:
- Strong eye for Digital Design, shown in your highly creative and beautiful portfolio
- Ability to take a brief and brainstorm concepts and new ideas with Art Directors and Creative Directors
- Awareness of industry trends and best practices
- Passion for high standards, ensuring only the best work is delivered to the client
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Mentoring skills and ability to lead the team towards new, unexplored, original digital areas
- Experience working closely with UX designers and IA specialists
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- After Effects, Premiere, XD (advantageous but not essential)
- Lucid Chart
- HTML Coding / CSS / PHP (advantageous but not essential)
The role will suit a strong Middleweight Digital Designer ready to take the next step in their career and progress further.
This is a permanent role.
If this sounds like you, please send you CV with your work samples in reply to this advert.