An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant at one of the worlds leading strategy consultancy firms. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone starting their career in Marketing and would like to get a foot in the door.
From the beginning, you will play an integral role supporting the wider marketing team with the planning and execution of premium campaigns and events. You will also have significant exposure towards their CRM, Account planning activity, internal comms & social media. Critical to the role will be impeccable attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure, as a team and individually.
- Support the event invitation process
- Assisting in venue search and selection
- Helping in all event logistics
- Maintain the London events calendar and proactively researching and recommending premium venue
- Creating event collateral i.e itineraries for the day
- CRM & Account Planning
- Maintaining contact data accuracy on CRM through regular media and website checks.
- Supporting on special projects to improve data integrity
- Acting as the "guardian" contact for CRM enquires providing CRM training for support staff etc
- Internal Comms
- Support the team in creating the monthly internal marketing newsletter designed to internally promote the campaigns and achievements, and upcoming campaigns and events.
The ideal candidate
You will have a genuine interest in Marketing and Professional Services. The desire to develop your skills in events and the wider marketing practise.
- A strong verbal and written communications skills, and an ability to communicate with people of all levels
- Educated to a degree level or the equivalent experience
- Desired previous CRM experience
- Proficient with MS Office
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £28,000 plus a whole range of additional benefits. Would you like to work for an organisation that provide World Class training and offer strong routes for progression... If so apply within.
Apply for Marketing Assistant,
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly