This company designs, makes and installs domestic rooms with the finest quality bespoke kitchens, fitted furniture and architectural joinery. They have a reputation for both period and contemporary interiors and count themselves privileged to have worked in a fantastic variety of building styles across the country.
They have an opening for a Project Designer who will get involved at the initial client meeting stage and be responsible for the creative responses to that brief. You will be looking at the specific function of each room, how it relates to the rest of the building and be at the forefront of communications with their clients. The role will progress through drawings, specifications, costings, presentations and then completing any revisions before handing over to the production team and overseeing the project to completion.
Person / Experience Required:
- Proficient AutoCAD 2D user
- You will need to demonstrate a flair for creative solutions to design conundrums
- Attention to detail is needed and extreme thoroughness in the design and delivery of projects
- A good understanding of furniture and joinery detailing from the Georgian period forward
- An understanding of mechanical and electrical services in relation to fitted furniture, kitchens, and bathrooms
- Excellent written and spoken English for communication purpose
- Experience of Interior measured surveying would be useful