We are looking for a Designer/ Creative Artworker for our good client in London. They are in the TOY, Licenced products industry and the role is to work within the Product Development & Marketing team alongside the Product Development Manager. This role is for a minimum of 6 months temp to perm, to work on a number of projects and help with the current workload. Your primary responsibilities would include:
- Create product graphic design looks for our product ranges.
- Range planning with the Product Development and marketing team
- Producing sample sketches, ideas, designs, concepts and mock ups
- Formulate Product and Packaging Design briefs
- Create artwork for new products and packaging
- Helping develop the company website
You will need to have an Art or design based degree and at least 1 to 2 years relevant experience in a related industry or role in Nursery, Toy or Gift.
Key Skills needed:
- IT skills including Creative Suite
- Well-developed technical and creative skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent layout and typographic skills
- Brilliant communication skills and he ability to work well within a team
- Comfort with working to tight deadlines
- An understanding of brand and character licensing
Please support your application with a cover letter and portfolio of recent work. We look forward to hearing from you!