This award winning interdisciplinary creative agency that prides itself on producing unique, bespoke and impacting solutions for a wide-ranging client base, are looking for a Production Manager with knowledge around managing project logistics and delivery. This is an exciting time and opportunity to join an energetic and successful creative design agency, to be part of a small but fast paced and hands-on team.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- Effectively managing critical paths; project milestones, financial forecasting and briefing of creatives
- Working closely with the Senior Production Manager to nurture client partnerships, supplier relationships and third parties
- Ensuring all deliverable's are cost effective and delivered to the highest quality
- Working across the 3D arm of the agency on projects spanning retail, packaging and brand experiences; you will be knowledgeable, proactive and focused on the quality of project output
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
- Knowledge and experience as a Project Manager in a Production environment or experience working as a Production Manager in a similar 3D focused creative environment
- Experience working with materials and suppliers across installation/ events/ activation campaigns, knowing how to brief in the appropriate teams and skills needed
- You will be a natural problem solver, knowing how to communicate effectively between various design team members, clients, and suppliers to ensure quality delivery
- Excellent time management, organisation and co-ordination skills
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk now to be considered for this opportunity!