This exciting design agency, that specialise in retail design for fashion and luxury global clients are looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team. This agency design for leading fashion brands from high street through to luxury, across windows, in-store environments and branded experiences.
What will this role include?
- The responsibility of managing top retail and fashion clients on environmental and in-store projects, focusing on creative window displays
- Advising and managing clients, suppliers and production teams throughout the design and installation process
- You will ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget, producing critical paths for a multitude of clients, troubleshooting where needed and consistently looking for more effective methods of production and delivery
- You'll utilise the opportunity to work closely with, manage and collaborate with client services and Design teams
As a candidate you will be:
- Engaging, driven and ready to roll up your sleeves - you're not precious and are ready to hit the ground running
- Experienced across retail design production in particular window displays and in-store environments
- A solid team player; able to delegate workloads, inspire a team and mentor juniors
- Logistically minded, sharp and a natural trouble-shooter with excellent knowledge of materials, production and installation
The culture of the agency:
- Like-minded, creative and passionate people!
- Social environment; empowering top tier management who remain extremely hands on with the day to day operations of the studio
- An overarching sense of team work; you'll be equally keen to work autonomously on projects as well as in a dedicated team
If you are an experienced Project Manager with a background in retail design and creative window displays, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!