An established boutique design studio covering the areas of Corporate Branding and FMCG Packaging are on the look-out for a new junior designer.
From packaging to communications, information design to corporate brochures, they service clients strategic and creative needs with passion, purpose and panache.
As a junior designer you will work closely with experienced people to create and implement corporate branding/communications and packaging across a wide range of projects.
- Working with experienced consultants and production you will ensure your ideas come to life.
- Take on new briefs and engage with existing client projects
- Breathe new life into existing brands
- Develop your skills by working across multiple mediums with experienced people
- Be professional and actively support the team
- Inspirational, high quality work with exceptional attention to detail.
- Self confidence and strong ideas
- Ability to learn new skills and open to new challenges
- Minimum of 1 year's experience within a branding agency, preferably with exposure to project process from kick-off to delivery.
- Experience within the field of Corporate Branding, Packaging experience isn't essential but a strong interest in it is!
- Understanding of the creative process and thinking ahead
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven
- Positive attitude and a solution focused approach
If this role is of interest to you, please apply or send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Apply for Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly