A well renowned strategic brand design agency, who focus across the health care, education, culture and charity sectors, are looking for a passionate Business Developer to join their team. Working in a small, but dedicated team; you will be an integral part of the business, developing and shaping the agencies future.
What's the role?
The role is for an experienced Business Developer with a background in the creative industry and a proven track record. Ideally this person will have a wealth of experience of bringing in business for a branding, design and digital agency.
- Develop and drive through a strategic annual sales plan that will achieve new business targets
- Acquire, qualify and manage new business contact data; to develop a contact strategy that will secure face-to-face meetings
- Develop content strategy to support new business activities and generate content
- Develop pitch and presentations to clients, generating new business opportunities
- Manage the credential process and initial credential meetings
- Working closely with directors and the team to formulate and present inspiring and commercially focused responses to tenders
- Engage and communicate with the team on new business activities
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will be highly motivating and driven to succeed. You will have strong writing and interpersonal skills, necessary to build trust and respect both externally and internally.
You will have strong organisational and planning skills and a key eye for detail.
You will also have proven experience in new business and retaining profitable clients.
How do I apply?
Please email your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.
Apply for Business Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly