Digital Graphic Designer
An internationally recognised fashion brand is looking for a superstar Digital Graphic Designer to join their talented creative team to drive and deliver print and digital creative that is on brand and speaks to their target customers and to take on projects into improving the brands visual identity.
The role is based in Central London and will involve supporting the Senior Designer in Art direction for shoots and visual identity and working collaboratively with the Graphic Designer on building a strong brand identity.
- Managing the Homepage assets and banners
- Creating Email slices for ESP and developing templates
- Building blog posts
- Digital marketing materials such as evites
- PR including digital look books and media updates
- Design, crop and collate social media collateral ready to be uploaded
- Feed affiliates with beautiful assets
- Editing images from shoots for ecommerce. Developing visual banks and ensuring items/ assets are readily available to the teams.
- Template development, artworking and production for monthly lookbooks - collaborating with the rest of the design team in a team effort to drive a smooth production of lookbooks
- Build emails working from brief supplied by E- Commerce manager (copy, product selects and images)
- Ownership of housekeeping emails including finessing and seasonally updating automated campaigns
- Build PPC banners
- Concept and create Facebook ad creative as required plus delivery in the format required
- Development work support
- Site Framework - work in collaboration with UX and ecomms teams to ensure continual improvements to site
- Being involved in a full project life-cycle from conception to deployment.
- Implementing design briefs and delivering outstanding solutions whilst pro-actively ensuring design intelligence and brand compliance are built into initiatives.
- Developing visual banks and ensuring items are readily available to the teams.
- Design with best practice front of mind
- Work with agency to ensure UX is best in class
Please apply to Gareth at firstname.lastname@example.org / 02078457224