One of our lovely clients in Hertfordshire is on the lookout for a new Design Manager to join their team!
The Design & Graphic Manager is to be the principal representative across the Group and will lead the recruitment, management, and development of a team of freelancers and full-time staff as the company grows, ensuring the delivery of all graphic materials and the maintenance of the company’s standards and brand presentation.
- To efficiently manage and process all production artwork files for all global business units in
- support of the engineering and supply functions to ensure 100% accuracy and consistency in
- production and on-time delivery.
- Deliver an industry-best graphic design function to our supply and commercial colleagues
- within all business units including the creation of imaginative and engaging presentations
- POP solutions and graphic communication.
- Manage the entire work-flow, prioritization and on-time delivery of design and graphics
- Incorporating the allocation of tasks and delegation to team members and external resources
- Providing the leadership necessary to achieve required deadlines.
- Deliver the company’s brochure, catalogue, and in-store photography programs to an agreed and fixed schedule, managing the design process from concept to delivery.
- Drive a culture of innovation and enthusiasm across design and engineering functions and to ensure quality and consistency in the presentation of the brand across all media.
- Continuously improve of our design/graphic management processes.
This role will be the key touch point for all graphic elements in support of the commercial, engineering and supply teams and the Design & Graphics Manager will create and lead a team of internal and external resource to provide the required design and graphic service across all global business units.
- The Design & Graphics manager will represent the company values and deliver exceptional service and attention to detail to colleagues in UK, USA and China and to external customers.
- To provide insights on current trends in design and graphic development and to keep up to date on industry relevant technological advancements, providing sound advice on technical/artwork queries and proposals based on industry standards.
- 100% accurate and on-time delivery of artwork and assembly’s instructions to supply colleagues to produce products and prototypes to agreed schedules.
- On-time delivery of innovative design and presentation materials to commercial colleagues to agreed schedules to facilitate their success in winning orders.
- On-time update and delivery of all catalogues and brochures to agreed schedules
- Implementation of the design resource library and enforcement of brand standards in collaboration with the company’s Marketing Agency.
- Improvement of processes to avoid any project issues that might cause additional cost or delay and the effective resolution of problems as they arise through direct intervention or delegation.
Future of the Business
Due to continued expansion of our business, the systemisation of our design processes and the increasing volume of graphics that we handle as part of our manufacturing and supply work, there is now a need for a Design & Graphics Manager to oversee both the day-to-day operations and the progressive development of our Design & Graphics function.
Reporting to the Lead Development Manager, this role will carry specific responsibility for the accurate and on-time delivery of graphics across all the business units in UK, USA and China and will also have a company-wide remit to drive a culture of innovation, inspiration, and presentation excellence across all the design-related functions , supporting our aspiration to be leaders in our industry.
Please email your CV and portfolio for consideration