Project FF&E Coordinator
This busy and expanding contract and residential furniture company works throughout the UK and in Dubai and are seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team.
You will be working on a variety of projects, which include co-ordinating and managing the production of furniture for hotels and serviced apartments plus co-ordinating and managing high-end residential furnishing projects. More specifically, it will involve putting together quotations, managing procurement, FF&E specification, planning / product drawings, presentation boards and managing the project through to installation and after sales.
This is a great opportunity for a competent person with huge initiative to be part of a successful and growing furniture manufacturing company.
Summary of background needed:
- A minimum of three years' relevant experience in FF&E
- Experience of hotels and high-end residential projects
- Excellent organisational and communication skills are essential
- Great initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to work within budgets and to apportion expenditure wisely
- Excellent PC skills and good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a calm manner under pressure and not afraid to multi-task as and when required
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally with clients and in project team meetings
Apply for Project FF&E Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly