A global branding design agency is on the lookout for a Production manager to join their team!
Based in London, this well-known agency works with clients from a range of industries from hospitality and travel to media and entertainment. Specialising in design, digital, employee engagement communication and much more they cover the whole 360 cycle with their clients.
- Developing guidelines, specifications and tools to implement and manage a brand identity system
- Dealing with suppliers to manage print and other production collateral
- Photoshop visualisation
- The split is roughly 60% artworking and 40% production management
- Minimum of 10 years' experience as an artworker and a production manager
- Must be senior enough to work self - sufficiently across all the skills expected of this role
- After effect animation cinema 4D or basic web building is not essential but desirable
- Early finish times during the summer
- Free breakfast
- Friday drinks
- Life and health insurance
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply or email your CV and portfolio to Sandra@twistorstick.co.uk
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly