Ever wanted to work for one of the most revolutionary and cutting edge ecommerce company's in the UK? This rapidly growing company is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their talented team of engineers, product designers and product managers. The UX/UI Designer will have the opportunity to work on multiple client products, solving users' problems and improving the overall user experience for customers, partners and employees across web and mobile.
You will be working closely with the Product Owner and Product Designer as well as interacting with stakeholders and other key employees across the business. You must be interested in working on the entire project lifecycle from research, concepts and user testing to implementation, visual design and feedback.
- Working closely with the product team, using your knowledge of UX and UI design to drive creativity and enhance user experience.
- Building wireframes and working prototypes to prove design concepts and test user flows
- Confidently implement user experience methodologies to gather user data
- Converting prototypes and wireframes into stunning designs that pleases the user and adds to the UX of the product.
- 3-6 years' industry experience in UX/UI design, interactive design, information architecture or product design
- Solid understanding of user experience methodologies and principles
- Experience working across multiple digital channels eg. Web, IOS, Android etc
- Strong skills in IA, usability, visual design and markup
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes and screen flows
- Solid skills in topography, composition and colour
- Experience in UI design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
If interested please apply to Gareth at email@example.com