Product Designer (UX/UI)
I am working with a young and very exciting on demand logistics company who are currently looking for a Product Designer to join their team. Working alongside Graphic Designers, Product Managers and under an experienced Product Owner, you will have a strong background in UI and a UX mindset, which will be expressed in your folio.
The company has up to ten products that need servicing on a BAU basis but also they are currently about to embark on a period of growth, designing and creating incredibly innovative products on a B2B and consumer basis. Details of the role below plus requirements
What you will be doing
- Working together with the product team, using your knowledge of UX & UI design to drive and develop the design process within the company.
- Quickly being able to conceptualise, test and iterate on ideas to prove that they work.
- Building wireframes and working prototypes to prove design concepts and test user flows.
- Planning and conducting research to identify and document users' needs and business requirements.
- Turning prototypes and wireframes into high fidelity designs, where the graphical styling delights the user and adds to the UX of the product
What the company expects
- 3-6 years industry experience in UX/UI design, interactive design, information architecture or product design
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
- Experience in working with different platforms, web, iOS, Android etc.
- Demonstrable skills across IA, usability, visual design and markup
- Ability to create wireframes, prototypes and screen flows
- A strong sense of composition, typography and colour
- Proficiency with UI design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Eligible to work in the UK
This is a vibrant company about to engage in a fantastic period of growth. If you would like to hear more please get in touch.