The Speciality Drinks Group is an award winning company at the forefront of the drinks industry.
We have imagination, creativity and of course, all the very best spirits from around the globe.
You’ll be working with some of the most talented and passionate people in the drinks industry and you will be part of a growing team.
Overall objective of Role
Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will design and update creative across a wide variety of projects across many channels. These include e-commerce websites through to social media, POS, event materials and brochures. You will also help maintain and update product content, promotional materials, magazine adverts and web-based advertising for a range of our businesses; thewhiskyexchange.com, scotchwhisky.com, specialitybrands.com, whisky.auction and drinkup.london.
Need to be able to tailor your approach for specific briefs and be open to and able to develop new ideas. You should be continually striving to improve by learning new skills and working collaboratively.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be working mainly across both digital platforms and traditional print work.
- Working with the design team and creative director to develop a project from initial briefs and turn these concepts into ready-to-publish creative pieces.
- Working constructively with project teams to meet and exceed expectations.
- You will need to work flexibly and swiftly at all times, with the ability to handle changing deadlines and priorities.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent knowledge and skill base in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign on Mac is essential.
- Excellent level of Photoshop retouching and Illustration skills.
- Must have solid knowledge of designing and art working for print.
- Working to a variety of deadlines, you will be able to multitask, and be able to manage your workload and design schedule.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills with all team members both internally and externally.
- You must be a strong team player with an ability to work under pressure, along with an excellent eye for detail and a passion for turning out quality design solutions across varied briefs.
- 2-5 years design experience
- IT Literate
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Self- motivated and results driven.
- Flexible, reliable and hardworking.
- Able to communicate well with others and strong interpersonal skills.
- Commercially Astute.
- Presentable and professional at all times.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.
Due to the number of applications we receive, please be aware that only successful candidates will be contacted.