EURO PACKAGING UK LTD - Birmingham
We are one of Europe’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of an extensive range of packaging and consumable products, servicing an enviable portfolio of international blue chip retailers. Setting us apart from our competition is our commitment to product design and innovation, and we are now looking to expand this award-winning resource with an exceptional Creative Designer to assist the team across multiple design and marketing led initiatives.
As a Creative Designer you will be tasked with the support and delivery of a variety of ‘all-round’ design and creative deliverables. Whilst these will predominantly be graphic and 2D design driven, there will be additional requirements and opportunities to work on product development and structural packaging initiatives, therefore, whilst not essential, any experience or interest in product design would be a bonus.
Primarily, as a Creative Designer, you will be tasked with:
- The creation of new product promotions and marketing tools across a variety of media
- The creation and management of graphic led website and social media updates
- The creation of client facing market analysis documents and product guides/brochures
- Development and control of Euro Packaging own brands
- Graphic design led briefs, generated from both internal and external clients
- Sample mock-ups
- Artwork and print layout support
- Product development support
- Participation in Design Team brainstorm sessions
Qualified in either Graphic, Product or Industrial Design, you will present a well balanced portfolio which combines examples of creative design, illustration & development with more structured and detailed assignments. In addition, you will also be required to demonstrate:
- A confidence that you can work accurately and quickly to client supplied briefs, developing a cross-section of creative solutions that demonstrate that the brief has been achieved.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, applied to multiple design led tasks.
- A meticulous eye for detail and consistency.
- A self-starter with the ability to perform under pressure, handling and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- A basic knowledge of printing processes and colour management.
- A passion and enthusiasm for packaging design and development.
- An excellent knowledge of Adobe CS, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, and a good competency in Microsoft Office.
- Whilst not essential, experience of working with blue chip retailers / brands would be a distinct advantage.
We’re committed to developing our people and giving them the freedom to showcase their skill-set and abilities. If you’re creative, ambitious and have a strong urge to succeed, apply for our new vacancy now.
Please send your cover letter, CV and work examples via the Apply button.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 2 years industry-led preferable
Apply for Creative Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly