Senior Designer - Retail/In-House
We're currently working with a blossoming retail service who are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their studio. It's a great time to join this company as they are continuing to grow year on year and are operating at an exciting time within their market. Working in their London studio this a great opportunity for the right person to really grow within the company and be an integral part in the shaping the ongoing development of the companies creative.
The Senior Graphic Designer will be getting to grips with all manner of design briefs across the studio including brand management and producing marketing materials to event design and execution.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Spearheading the design and management of the brands external and internal visual communications across digital and offline
- Designing and producing graphic deliverables including presentations, product guides, product collateral, pitch decks and more
- Driving the company's editorial and social strategies by producing insightful graphic content
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Extensive knowledge of graphic design software including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign and front-end design skills
- Experience of delivering projects for numerous platforms and understanding the importance of efficiently working to design processes
- Strong conceptual design and a strategic mind with the ability to interpret a creative brief
- A relevant portfolio showcasing print and web projects
If you're keen to join a growing team of passionate individuals please send through your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.