Retoucher / Studio Coordinator - Luxury Fashion Brand - £40k
Retoucher / Resource Coordinator - Luxury Fashion Brand - London - £40k
Our client is a high end global fashion brand with a legacy going back over 150 years. This role is for an experienced retoucher who can also co-ordinate resource and production.
The scope of the role is to work in partnership with Photographers, Retouchers and Co-ordinators across the department to ensure a smooth and successful image post-production on any given project.
You will work in partnership with Producers to plan resource from briefs as they come in. You will work in partnership with Art Directors to brief creative and technical requirements to the Retouchers, and directly control the workflow of all image post-production. You will ensure the delivery of images to all relevant stakeholders on time, and on budget as projects become complete.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the successful planning, workflow and delivery of our creative image post-production within the Creative Media department. The role gives direct support to the Senior Manager of Post Production in retaining the brands high level of creative and technical expectations on every project for multi channel execution.
- Previous experience in a photography, retouching and/or graphic design studio environment essential.
- Experience working in a team across mixed skill sets and media disciplines.
- An understanding of the design and print process.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working within the luxury fashion industry.
- Professional knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suites.
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to Darren Rapp at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525