Furniture Designer / Product Manager
This company create smart and human orientated ergonomic office furniture and accessories. They believe that their products show a fresh approach to promoting the Healthier Workspace with strong awareness of the needs of both employees and employers, with the ultimate aim of improving wellbeing, flexibility and productivity.
As part of their expansion plans they are currently recruiting for a Furniture Designer & Product Manager. An individual who has both technical knowledge and project management skills enabling them to take responsibility for the whole life cycle of the product from initial idea to product launch and improvement.
Person / Experience Required:
- 3+ years' relevant experience, particularly managing the product life cycle
- Ideally, the experience should be from the commercial furniture industry
- Qualification in product design / furniture design or engineering
- Operationally efficient and process-driven
- Commercially mature
- Computer skills of 2D/3D software, they use SolidWorks
Apply for Furniture Designer / Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly