Head of Digital
Wanting to hear from hands-on Digital Creatives who are on the hunt for their next lead role with an amazing client of ours in Buckinghamshire!
- Lead and manage all digital client projects and client liaison on digital jobs.
- Responsible for digital strategy development for digital services offering to clients.
- Develop strong client relationships and meet and exceed client expectations, looking to grow and cross sell digital work. Stay ahead of new innovative digital ideas for presentation to clients to ensure new business growth.
- Research, develop and implement new digital innovative tools
- Manage the development and execution of digital services for new and existing clients
- Advise and support the use of digital communications to meet project objectives including researching and learning how to use digital/ software platforms to enhance long term relationships with clients long term such as Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot, Tableau, Email tools, Animation, and digital software tools, etc
- Provide project plans, analysis and monitoring of digital work activities
- Negotiate, Manage and develop relationships with third party suppliers and digital freelancers to support a profitable department
- Develop with team the digital strategy, strategic goals and contribute to overall communications and marketing strategy
- Maximise the potential of web and digital media to existing and new clients to grow client revenue and enhance our offering
- Monitor new technologies to identify opportunities for the company and its clients
- Provide day-to-day management of digital services including the websites/campaign pages/portals that the company develops and online communities
- Define and deliver new functionality, lead digital development projects
- Develop, advise and maintain web content management systems and administration tools where necessary
- Ensure hosting costs are managed and best practise where possible
- Manage digital freelancers to deliver projects on time, within budget and ensuring excellent customer service and expectations
- Ensure all digital services are effectively maintained and supported
- Manage internal or external freelancers, to ensure high quality service and achievement of annual work plan
- Create and maintain a learning environment for all members of the team
- Delegate work to team members to ensure that the plan is delivered to the agreed timings and within the agreed resource
- Promote, open and clear communications, co-operation and appropriate networks of support for members of the team
- Scope out wire frames, story boards and project plans for all digital projects
- Scope out costs with freelancers and first draft estimates for team to review, ensure a structured work plan, manage the budget ensuring effective financial control throughout the project end to end
- Ensure effective monitoring, review and analysis is undertaken
- Report regularly on all sites see where we can either enhance and increase new digital assets and identify new trends to increase revenue
- Measure effectiveness of digital marketing activities where appropriate
- Manage relationships with external providers and development partners to ensure efficient delivery of enhancements and projects and resolution of maintenance issues
- Implement and review supplier contracts as necessary and identify new suppliers as appropriate to ensure cost effectiveness and quality
- Experience of digital strategy development and implementation
- Experience of successfully managing and developing websites
- Proven experience delivering web/digital projects within cross-functional teams
- Ability to deliver true user experience from the (UI) through to the (UXD). We need to enhance user satisfaction from the interface, graphics, industrial design and physical interaction of web sites, microsites and landing pages.
- Experience of budget/schedule management
- Experience managing third party supplier relationships
- Experience of monitoring/analysing web traffic
- Experience of site development and maintenance in a content management environment