An image library agency who collate and produce beautiful images for commercial sectors, are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team. The company are keen to find a junior candidate who wants to be involved in all aspects of marketing and digital media.
What's the role?
The role will be to work across all areas of marketing, from email marketing to social media, web content creation and promotional campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of annual marketing and promotional activities
- Assist and coordinate marketing materials including e-newsletters
- Assist marketing manager on digital marketing strategy
- Improve and maximise social media presence
- Research target audience development
- Research new ideas to engage new clients
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will have proven experience in marketing and be well versed in photoshop (this is essential) You will be keen to learn and happy to work in a small and autonomous team. Working also with other departments to support creation of projects, you will have a key eye for design and open to gaining new skills and talents in a creative role.
How do I apply?
If you have worked in marketing before, have skills in photoshop and are looking for a fantastic opportunity. Please email your CV to Abi at email@example.com or apply through our website.