This award winning interdisciplinary creative agency that prides itself on producing unique, bespoke and impacting solutions for a wide-ranging client base, are looking for a Project Manager with knowledge around managing 3D focused projects and their delivery. This is an exciting time and opportunity to join an energetic and successful creative design agency, to be part of a small but fast paced and hands-on team.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- Effectively managing critical paths; project milestones, financial forecasting and briefing of creatives with a core focus on 3D projects
- Managing client projects and relationships, continuing existing relationships and assisting in the development of new ones, working closely with your Senior Project Manager
- Working closely with the Production Manager to translate projects from design ideas through the production phrases, using your understanding and knowledge of materials, 3D design and installations
- Managing client expectations regarding project logistics and material finishes ensuring all deliverables are cost effective and delivered to the highest quality
- Working across the 3D arm of the business, you will liaise with suppliers, costing projects, sourcing quotes and ensuring the smooth delivery of production assets and materials
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
- Previous experience in a creative agency working with 3D projects with a strong knowledge of production processes is key
- Experience working with retail/ 3D/ events/ activations is highly beneficial
- You will be a natural problem solver, knowing how to communicate effectively between various design team members, clients, and suppliers to ensure quality delivery
- Excellent time management, organization and co-ordination
- You will know how to work well in a small team and understand the ethos of wearing many hats
- This agency is culture driven and look for like-minded, humble and driven employees.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk now to be considered for this opportunity!