5 days left
- Job Functions
- Account Management
Reporting to Client and Innovation Director.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to take on a brand new role leading on a number of key accounts and becoming an integral part of the studio team at Hamilton-Brown. A first-class communicator, you will be able to hit the ground running and build relationships with clients, being capable of quickly understanding and developing design briefs whilst ensuring that they are realised on time and within allocated resource. The successful candidate will be confident in collaborating with designers and professionals of all levels and helping brands engage with their target audiences in a creative way.
Experience of with corporate graphic design environment is essential, paired with gravitas and phenomenal project management skills. You will have no qualms juggling multiple projects from beginning to end whilst ensuring that client demands are met and their expectations exceeded.
This role will be based within our Farringdon Head Office but, as the role will involve account management, time will regularly be spent at client sites.
You will be expected to:
- work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and strategies;
- take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, retention and growth;
- work with the Studio Manager on account planning and project resourcing:
- provide guidance and consultancy to clients to add value and efficiencies to their business:
- project manage all stages of the planning and creative process;
- oversee team projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget;
- brief and liaise closely with a team of Senior Designers and Digital Design Director plus external printers;
- prepare management information for internal and external stakeholders;
- attend client review meetings;
- work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
- have exceptional stakeholder management capabilities, including managing end user expectations
- be able to challenge the client when necessary, whilst maintaining a positive relationship
- possess extensive channel marketing experience with a proven background in either an in-house or studio environment;
- have proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales;
- be confident, have a can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- strong commercial and resource planning skills;
- be personable, approachable and able to inspire confidence in others.
Hamilton-Brown is a corporate design agency and outsourcing specialist. We deliver on-line and off-line creative solutions, through small in-house agencies within our clients’ offices, or out of our London Studio based in Farringdon. Our team of creative professionals readily adapt to evolving requirements and new technologies, drawing on our company of creative professionals to craft the best solutions.
Having been in the industry since 2000 we have an established client base that includes the ‘Big Four’ and other top 10 advisory firms, financial institutions, law firms, media, healthcare and commercial property companies.
We also help our clients to design and build bespoke Microsoft Office template and automation solutions.
Create and Innovate: We put our energy and passion into everything we design and build and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Trust and Respect: We appreciate each other’s different skills, experiences and ideas and treat each other with fairness and trust.
Collaborate and Deliver: We work together with our colleagues, partners and clients to share ideas and achieve great results.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in the UK. Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we are only able to reply to successful applications. No agencies please.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly