Corporate Graphic Designers :: InDesign and PowerPoint
Our client - a well-established corporate comms agency - has tasked us to find a number of designers for their ever-growing network.
They pride themselves on giving talented designers and DTP experts a place to shine, an inclusive environment, training and generous benefits. The two stand-out roles are currently these:
A designer to work in-house with a well-known property/real estate company. The work is a 70:30 split between graphic design (branding, literature, reports, websites) and presentation/proposal creation. A real team player that enjoys squeezing as much creativity into a corporate brief as they can.
A second designer also working on the client's premises (financial advisory services) with a 50:50 split between design and PowerPoint-based projects. The ideal candidate will have strong artworking skills, endless enthusiasm to hit deadlines and help colleagues and even more ideally, some experience with advisory or financial services clients.
For both roles our client is hoping to meet candidates that:
- will develop creative and engaging concepts and (primarily print-based) documents within brand guidelines across Adobe CS platforms and also MS office when the project requires
- have experience designing and executing concepts for competitive pitches, marketing collateral and other deliverables
- can adapt to various visual identity systems and work with multiple client brands
- can take complex briefs from clients and Creative Director and manage the production process from start to finish
- be able to think creatively, be detail oriented and believe in consistently delivering high quality designs and exceeding client expectations
- build solid relationships with clients
- have a keen eye for copy layout and experience in designing graphics
- work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
- are flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
- have an excellent understanding of the print process and techniques and be able to liaise directly with printers
If you feel that's you to a tee then you're probably feeling quite excited now. And do you know what? We'll be rather excited to chat with you too, so please get in touch today.