Creative Services Manager
A leading Global Branding Agency is looking for a creative services manager to join their team!
This friendly and forward thinking agency is around 100 people in their London studio but also have key interactions with their other offices around the world.
They pride themselves in being flexible in their approach and value diversity of opinions, ideas, skills and perspectives.
They believe that working together for common purpose and mutual benefit is best.
The key purpose of this role is to manage resource and ensure the effective and efficient day to day running of the Studio.
You will support the Creative Directors and Client Services team to manage the creative services of the company to help ensure the quality of the creative product is the best it can be.
You will be passionate about the creative industry, have great communication skills, be flexible and highly organised with a passion for detail and deadlines.
The role will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the studio - managing and scheduling incoming tasks and workflow, entering relevant information onto the task management programme, assigning projects to members of the creative team, tracking progress against timescales and deliverables, and troubleshooting or escalating issues as they arise
- Experience within a creative agency, preferably with exposure to project process from kick-off to delivery, including production
- Experience of working with or implementing workflow management systems
- Thorough understanding of the creative process and thinking ahead
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Resourcing experience
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritising work with conflicting requirements whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to communicate with teams across the business and to build effective relationships
- Positive attitude and a solution focused approach
- Previous experience in a commercially driven, fast paced and (preferably) creative environment
- Strong people management skills
- Great at thinking on the spot
- Logical thinker
- Clear communicator
If this role is of interest to you, apply today!