Experienced Interior Designer
Working purely on build-to-rent projects in London and surrounding areas, this newly established team was born from the need to have affordable yet beautifully designed residential developments in London. They are part of a leading company with over 15 years’ experience in the property market, that has enjoyed rapid and unbroken growth from the start.
Currently working on an average of 5-6 pitches a month, they are looking for an experienced Designer, with a passion for interiors and a commercial awareness, to join their friendly team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Working directly under the Head of Design and Senior Designer, you will take ownership of your own projects, whilst collaborating with other departments throughout the life of a brief. Initially, you will be working on pitches for schemes of 200 units, with an approximate cost £25,000 - £35,000 per unit. Other tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Producing design schemes and proposals for clients
- Managing projects from start through to completion
- Dressing show apartments and/or communal spaces
- Designing and developing products
- Client presentation and liaison
- On-site visits and inspections
- Project administration
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ residential, commercial or contract interior design experience
- Proven track record working as an all-rounder
- Experience producing client presentations, sample boards and concept schemes
- Good space planning skills
- Proven track record liaising directly with clients
- Experience and confidence pitching to clients
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Proficiency with InDesign and Excel. Photoshop/Vectorworks experience would also be desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and a flair for design
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will benefit from a salary range of £30,000 - £33,000 + discretionary bonus, in line with personal/KPI and company performance. Salary flexible for outstanding applicants.
You will be joining a friendly team and an ever-expanding company, with plenty of opportunities for progression. Holiday entitlement includes 20 days, increasing 1 day per year served, to a maximum of 25 days per annum + Bank Holidays.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Job Ref: 8725
Hunter Dunning = Interior Design Jobs – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists