Lead Visual Designer
We are looking for a Lead Visual Designer with UI and UX capabilities.
We are looking for someone moving towards a Digital Creative Director role that can lead and manage if needed. Please note this is a very hands on role.
We are know for our UI/Visual output and this role is therefore split between 65% UI/Visual and 35% UX.
We are a future technology business - from our home in the heart of London we work with forward thinking brands building mobile applications, dashboards and integrated systems.
We are looking for a Lead Visual/UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. The role covers conception and execution of UX and UI phases for mobile application and vehicle interface design projects.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. They'll also excel at providing highly analytical and creative ideas.
The successful candidate will be able to present design concepts and provide sound reasoning and explanation for design decisions, supported by industry research and best practices. They'll also be expected to be comfortable dealing directly with clients, interpreting their needs and keeping them happy.
- Understand user experience and user centred design best practices and apply those practices to achieve user & business goals.
- Have a portfolio showing hands on visual design
-Understand how motion design is used, in interactive design, and how to fold this into UX and UI development.
- Ability to lead discovery sprints.
- Create elegant information design solutions and supporting documentation including:
- Creation of wireframes
- Creation of user journeys
- Creation of UI designs
- Research and stay abreast of UX/UI, user-centred design and interaction design trends.
- Share new research, industry trends and insights with team members.
- Advocate for the user, to internal and external clients, at all points in the design process.