Presentations Designer (Powerpoint)
We've got an exciting new opportunity for a highly creative and innovative Presentations Designer!
Our Central London client is a **TOP** healthcare communications agency who's looking for an excellent Presentations Designer to join their in-house, London based, Creative Studio on a Permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for a someone who aims to make the next step in their career to join a growing and truly innovative company.
Working closely with the creative team the PowerPoint Designer will be responsible for producing stunning, high-end and engaging presentations for the company's pitches to be delivered in front of the clients.
Working alongside the Marketing Team, you will be supporting them and the Managing Director in delivering pitch-winning proposals, advising them on the best solutions to make an impact on clients and company's stakeholders.
- Produce high-quality PowerPoints and generate well-designed templates
- Take part in various projects and activities in support of the Marketing Team, while gaining exposure to a wide variety of company functions
- Provide graphic support by offering graphic and slide layout recommendations
- Able to tell a visual story
- Able to employ excellent aesthetics, push the boundaries of PowerPoint
- Ensure slide are presented in an organized and cohesive manner
- Proof slides to ensure accuracy, as well as brand integrity
- Source imagery and creative visual elements as required
The ideal candidate must:
- have previous experience in a similar role, preferably gained within an agency environment
- have excellent design skills
- be PowerPoint Proficient
- have a solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft tools
- have an eye for detail
- have strong written and oral communication skills
- be proactive and resourceful
- be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while under pressure
- be flexible with respect to work schedule to meet frequent, last-minute deadlines
Salary offered: £ 30K to £ 35K annum
This is a Full Time role.
If you are an innovative and bright designer who enjoys to take on new challenges and get experience in a dynamic and global context, we’d like to hear from you!