Global Content and Social Specialist
As our Global Content specialist you will develop and implement the Global content strategy and support the local markets with their iteration of this. The successful candidate will need to be an exceptional content ideator, creator and distributor, as you will need to manage the strategy to the tactical.
- Working with the Global Product Marketing Manager to create, nurture and inspire a best-in-class global content and social strategy.
- Support and guide existing local market content and social strategies.
- Deliver inspiring, authentic and engaging content that gives return on investment through growth and performance
- Ensure you liaise with the Global Product Manager- technical, and local Product Managers - Technical, to ensure any platform developments you need to fulfil your goals, are understood and delivered so you can reach your goal
- Co-ordinate and analysis local data to create a monthly global content report, for use with discussion with the Global Product Marketing Manager.
- Significant experience of content strategy creation, ideation, distribution
- Experience on a variety of CMS's, knowledge of Salesforce, Abdobe is key
Knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems: Wordpress etc
Strong understanding of the social media landscape and paid performance experience.
Experience using social media analytics and listening tools such as Brandwatch, HootSuite, platform analytics
Strong software and editing skills desirable: o Adobe Photoshop / FCP
Ability and passion to create all forms of content, image , copy and infographic etc
Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
Comfortable working in a dual target audience environment.