Junior 3D Designer
Our client, based in London SE is an independently owned design agency with offices and joint ventures around the world. Specialising in the design, build and implementation of innovative display, retail environments and consumer engagements for a large number of premium brands based in the UK and Worldwide. Due to continued success our client is looking to add two junior 3D designers to their studio!
• To adapt and amend existing 3D designs, with strong visual skills and an eye for detail;
• To provide 3D visualisations and technical drawing packs to the highest standard in the quickest possible time, consistent with the Company brand, and;
• To assist in the production of creating original and compelling design, paying particular attention to retail trends and being commercially aware at all times.
You will need:
• To demonstrate the ability to visualise design concepts, providing exceptional visualisations, renders and technical drawing packs;
• To produce work to the highest possible standard across a variety of design briefs;
• To demonstrate a good understanding and capability in design, artwork and the creative procedure that will enable the delivery of high-class production, and:
• To work as a team member within the creative department, ensuring constant communication throughout and ideas are constantly shared.
• It is essential that the chosen candidate has a good level of 3D design experience within a retail environment and must be competent within the following packages:
o 3D Studio Max
It would also be advantageous to have had experience in CAD software, such as Solidworks or AutoCAD and have the ability to sketch freehand;
• Ideally you will have conceptual abilities as well as visualisation, or a keen desire to learn;
• You will possess a keen eye for quality and detail, plus have a good understanding of the retail environment and shopper experience;
• Must have the ability to work both autonomously and alongside other designers, project managers and directors;
• Should have the ability to work in an informal environment within a creative company;
• You will have excellent time management and have a flexible approach to work loads, and;
• The ideal candidate will have worked in the retail sector within a busy environment, tackling various projects and managing strict deadlines.
Please Share an up to date CV & PDF of Examples to apply for this position