Project Managers - Luxury bespoke furniture
Full time - Immediate start to 4 months
Known for creative design and pioneering craftsmanship the 30-year-old company combines traditional hand skills with advanced materials and technology to create award winning furniture for yachts and houses of pioneering ultra-high networth individuals, throughout the world.
The dynamic, ambitious company and is growing to meet the extraordinary worldwide demand for its luxury furniture. With state of the art in-house production facilities and a creative and technical studio they are seeking experienced project managers to drive the next phase of growth.
The successful candidates will manage the engineers within the team and oversee project management and delivery of a projects from concept design to handover of iconic yacht and residential projects worldwide.
The persons will act as inspirational leaders to all the disciplines both in-house and with external suppliers and subcontractors and clients to deliver projects from design through manufacture and delivery, including sampling, engineering, purchasing, laser, CNC, cabinet making, finishing, leather and delivery and installation worldwide.
The persons will understand working at a luxury level and will be able to meet quality, delivery and budget key performance indicators of a project and most importantly exceed a client's expectations on each project.
- Ability to manage furniture projects to a value in excess of one million pounds from design concept through to client handover
- Ability to plan and schedule with your team to exceed client's expectations.
- Excellent knowledge of bespoke furniture making and construction - With at least 5 years hands on making experience at a luxury level.
- Proven experience of 2d CAD software skills — It would also be advantageous to be able to use Rhino for 3D where required.
- excellent leadership, management, communication and interpersonal skills are of the utmost importance.
- Able to inspire, train and mentor a junior member of your team.
- Ability to ensure buy in by internal team members and external stakeholders on budgets, including labour, materials and subcontracted parts/services to ensure quality and margin are maintained.
- Liaising with the production manager to deliver all aspects of a project ahead of schedule anywhere in the world.
- Ability to work and travel worldwide outside normal working hours when on site installations and taking site measurements in relation to the needs of our clients.
The company offers:
- 6% pension
- 30 days holiday
- Share of discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance
- Opportunity to grow with a dynamic company
- Opportunity to travel
All applicants must enclose a Portfolio along with a CV to be considered for this position.
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK