Global CRM/email/automation specialist
As the company's Global CRM/Email specialist you will develop and implement the Global CRM and Email strategy, as well as supporting the local iterations. The successful candidate will need to be an exceptional CRM/Email person as you will need to manage the strategy to the tactical. You will be expected to manage a budget, and support and mentor, manage local markets.
- Working with the Global Product Manager - Marketing to plan and deliver a best-in-class CRM and Email strategy and execution. The emphasis is to drive awareness, build loyalty and retention.
- Ensuring the CRM platform is fit-for-purpose
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Drive existing local market CRM and email strategies as they launch, or evolve.
- Drive the CRM and Email conversation as part of the weekly global team meetings and monthly (all location) team calls.
- Co-ordinate and analysis local data to create a monthly global CRM and Email report. This is for discussion with the GPMM, and then presentation to the wider group.
- Responsible for developing and testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM, to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Signifcant experience of identifying clear business and CRM objectives - then developing robust CRM plans, and campaigns, that deliver against them.
- Working on a variety of platforms especially Adobe and Salesforce to deliver outstanding customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention campaigns.
- Experience that combines being a digital native, with a good rigour for brand understanding, is important.
- Familiarity of various email systems: dotmailer, Mail Chimp, Campaign Monitor
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Must be competent in HTML and CSS for email design and development
- Strong insight and analytical skills
- The ability to get the best out of agency relationships in B2B and B2C environments
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Experience of working across multiple platforms, e.g. touchscreens, mobile and online