Position: Project Executive
Our client is an award winning, multi-disciplinary, strategic and creative marketing agency based in Northamptonshire. They work at the forefront of eCRM with global brands in Sport, FMCG and Hospitality. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Exec to work within a busy agency environment, broaden their skill-set and gain invaluable experience.
They are looking to add a talented Project Executive to support their Project Management team across some of the eCRM accounts. You’ll be tasked with assisting project planning and implementation, budget management, campaign measurement and reporting and administrative support.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years experience working in an eCRM environment and is looking to take the next step in their career development.
The successful candidate must be able to communicate effectively at all levels of business both within the agency and client-side.
The Project Execs overall responsibility is the effective day-to-day management of a variety of accounts. To achieve this, the Project Exec will need to have/develop:
- A working knowledge of eCRM methods and techniques
- An understanding of the client’s business and communications objectives
- Empathy for the needs and motivations of the client’s personnel
- An insight into the relevant industry
The Project Exec’s major responsibilities and duties will be:
- To develop an excellent working relationship with clients
- To attend client meetings and presentations
- To ensure the proper and accurate documentation of agency/client account activity eg Contact Reports, Status Reports
- To assist in ensuring all projects are estimated and invoiced in a timely manner
- To keep the Senior Project Manager informed and appraised of all activity that is relevant to the business
- When required, to take full project and job ownership, and to be responsible for their delivery
- To review regularly how the agency performance meets client’s expectations, and recommend solutions for further improvement
- To be proactive and creative in seeking solutions to client needs
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.