Senior Interior Designer
Featured in both the influential AD100 and House and Garden 100 list, this highly prestigious design studio count many serious art collectors as their clients. Their experience covers both historical and contemporary interiors, bespoke furniture, lighting and pieces of artwork celebrating artisan crafts and with the finest materials.
With an every increasing workload, they are currently seeking a key addition to their team, a senior interior designer who can handle both UK and International clients and take the lead on projects.
This would suit an interior designer who is either already working in a man-management capacity or ready and able to take on such a role. Someone who understands this end of the marketplace and the budgets involved. Much of their work is made over in France so the ability to communicate in this language will be essential in order to carry out the role.
Summary of experience required:
- Previous experience already gained on high-end luxury residential projects
- A creative ideas person
- Excellent administration and time management skills
- Able to mentor and manage the design team on a project to project basis
- Strong project management skills
- Able to converse in french