Are you a graduate with 6 months+ experience in the creative industry? Want to work for an independent strategic brand communications agency in central London? - read on!
Make a step into independent Strategic Branding design agency with a global FTSE client list. With an opportunity to move into Senior Management over seeing teams of 4+ from their London base; this is an incredible prospect to become the lead Director of a highly reputable account.
This 20+ strong design agency pride themselves in working in close partnership with their clients; across Brand communications, corporate branding and strategy in order to deliver both internal and external communications.
This is an amazing opportunity for a fantastic and eager to learn individual seeking a role within a close knit client services offering; working on a wide array of clients from FTSE listed to smaller challenger brands including pharmaceutical, automotive to Technology clients.
- Supporting the Senior Account manager across day to day activities
- Working with the Client Directors and owners to strategically and commercially deliver to client briefs
- Proactive thinking about design projects and client development
The new Account Executive/Manager will have:
- A Graduate degree at 2:1 or equivalent
- 6-24 months Account Management/executive experience from a similar background in either full time employment or an internship
- Strong attention to detail - experience from education/work related projects
- An interest and/or passion the creative industry
This is an incredible prospect to learn from some of the best within the Strategic communications industry in London.Interested? - Apply now!
Not sure if you're right for this particular role but you're a Grad with some relevant experience? - Get in touch anyway - Send your CV to email@example.com
Please note: Due to the volume of applications, we cannot respond to all candidates