Interior Designer / Project Manager
This long-established leader in interior design for show homes, hotels and private clients is recognised as a Bronze Award Winner, Investor in People and are a lively team with varied and interesting work. The designers have full project responsibility from start to finish, yielding a high level of job satisfaction. Pay and conditions are good and include an element of bonus based on company and individual trading results.
As an Interior Designer / Project Manager you will be working mainly on their hotel and private residential clients' projects, working with the team, liaising with clients and mentoring trainees.
Person / Experience Required:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Commercially aware with sufficient numeracy skills to understand budget aspects costings, margins and pricing
- Demonstrable understanding of current trends in design within the hotel sector
- Use of English to a standard that enables effective verbal and written communication with clients and others
- Competent user of CAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Previous experience of EstiPC would be an advantage
- Confident and assertive when presenting or communicating with clients
- Cooperative, respectful and helpful with clients, suppliers, colleagues and others
- Clean UK Driving Licence