This manufacturer of Bathroom Furniture creates carcassed furniture for their Nationwide dealer network and ongoing sub-contract work for some major construction companies. They also produce custom built solid surfaced built components, stock their own range of pottery and an in-house designed range of gel cast basins.
They currently have a requirement for a Design and Production Engineer to operate from their manufacturing facility in Essex, which has close links to London.
This immersive role will involve product conception, solid modelling, prototyping, component drawings, BOM building and overseeing initial production. The ideal candidate will join a team of two existing product engineers, so training on systems and existing products will be given.
Person / Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience
- Competency in CAD (they use TurboCAD Pro)
- Knowledge of furniture design and manufacturing
- Knowledge of CAM - Biesse Solid, Alphacam would be a distinct advantage
- Friendly, flexible and articulate