Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Our client is a charity and is recognised as a leading authority on the use of strategic design. They are looking for a Marketing Campaign Coordinator to work with the Marketing Campaign Manager to deliver campaigns across a number of multi channel programmes. This is a brand new role which therefore allows you to make it your own.
The ideal candidate will have bags of enthusiasm, proactive in the way they work and have excellent organisational and project management skills. Proven experience as a marketing coordinator/marketing assistant is important and so is having a solid understanding or Digital Marketing inc (Social media, Email, Copywriting, and Analytics).
From working on large campaigns with the Marketing Campaigns Manager to running some smaller campaigns on your own your role will also entail:
- To develop marketing plans for campaigns as allocated, and gaining internal approval
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations to ensure relevant project information is clearly and professionally communicated.
- Support the Marketing Campaign Manager with the production of monthly campaign reports for internal circulation, and those required by external funders
- Support the Digital and Social Media Manager to manage the Digital Asset Management photo library and source images for digital use across stock sites and freelance commission
- Maximise the use of the corporate website and social media channels to achieve campaign marketing targets and support the delivery of wider Design Council targets to grow our online audiences and impact
- Support the Website Manager with uploading content to the website using CMS
- Liaise with other colleagues in the marketing team (including Digital & Social Media Manager and Website Manager) to ensure activity is well integrated with wider Design Council marketing activities
- Understand and apply brand guidelines in all campaign activities
- Using Google Analytics and other tools available, support the Marketing Campaign Manager with evaluating the performance and impact of campaigns and marketing activity against KPIs, iterating as required
- Proven experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM) -
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing, including social media and email
- Copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Organisational /project management skills
- Ideally you have experience of using Marketing software
- Ideally you have experience of using analytics to monitor and report on campaign performance (or some evidence of a desire to learn and an analytical approach)
Apply for Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly