International fashion brand is looking for a Digital Designer to join their talented digital design team. The Digital Designer will be responsible for the look and feel of the clients' ecommerce sites and the continued improvement of the digital design aesthetics. Using creative flair and design in a cocktail mixture to produce a blend of sophistication and humour on equal levels whilst contributing to online features, emails and digital marketing assets with creative and innovative ideas.
- Displaying enthusiasm & passion for digital design and fashion ecommerce
- Working closely with the editorial coordinator and front end developers to deliver dynamic and user-focused content
- Interpreting the brand online, assisting the development of online store using brand campaigns to create seasonal design guidelines and assets
- Updating site changes weekly from landing page changes to editorial features, emails and marketing assets
- Working closely with the in-house photography studio, assisting with creative direction & concepts for editorial photo-shoots.
- Working on UX projects delivering user journeys, wireframes and designs
- An innovator with a passion for fashion and retail
- A creative thinker and problem solver with exceptional attention to detail
- An excellent communicator who is able to work with people at all levels
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Results orientated with good commercial awareness
- User focused with a passion for new technologies and design trends
- Comfortable working under pressure on multiple projects, in a fast paced environment.
- Mac literate with excellent skills in Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 and responsive web design are an advantage
- An understanding of UI and UX design
If interested please apply to Gareth at email@example.com